Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Loving...

Loving that my baby boy is learning so much every day. He's nearly 15 months now and understands so much. This past week he's been understanding that it's not kind to bite other people and he now takes himself off to have a "think" at the back door and when he's ready he returns to give his victim a kiss to say sorry. His bites are getting less frequent to so something somewhere is sinking on.

Also loving the fact that just today we were looking at his book together and he began copying the animal sounds when we got to each page. :-) :-)


I also love how he's learnt how to go and collect his step if he needs to be that tiny bit taller!! :-) 


I love how close my three children are these days.




I'm just loving being a mama right now!!! :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment